1. USE OF THE EQUIPMENT: The lessee rents the equipment described on the front, in perfect working order, with all its documents, chargers and accessories, and undertakes to keep them properly. It is expressly prohibited: Driving on the road, transporting people or goods, driving while intoxicated, driving improperly disturbing pedestrians. Non-observance of these indications may lead to the removal of the equipment without any reimbursement..
3. GUARANTEE: At the time of signing the contract, the Lessee will pay MOBILlTY RENT, S.L. the estimated amount of the rental plus €25 as a deposit, an amount that will be returned at the end of the contract and provided that the return of the equipment does not present harmful damage. The amount of the deposit may be increased depending on the use to be made of the rented equipment.
4. RETURN OF THE EQUIPMENT: The lessee will return the rented vehicle, together with all its documents, chargers and accessories, in the stipulated place and date, without the need for prior request or any notice, expressly waiving the provisions of article 1566 of the Civil Code.
5. RENTAL CHARGES: The lessee agrees to pay the lessor:
A) The charges for renting the vehicle, delivery and collection and taxes determined in the current rate of the lessor. The application of the agreed rate is subject to the return of the equipment being made in the place and on the date stipulated..
B) Charges caused by the loss of vehicle documents, charger and accessories, valued at €150.
C) The costs of repairing the damage caused to the equipment, when the equipment had not been used in accordance with the established conditions.
D) The fines and legal expenses motivated by traffic infractions or infringements of laws, regulations or ordinances by the lessee.
E) The value of the equipment or its accessories in case of theft, loss or theft.
6. INSURANCE: The lessee and authorized drivers, participating in the benefits of a civil liability insurance policy. The company disclaims its responsibility in case of accident or damage caused to third parties and/or their belongings caused by misuse of the product. For the purposes of this insurance, the spouse, ascendants, descendants and siblings of the lessee and authorized drivers, as well as their partners and persons who have a salary or dependency relationship with them, will not be considered third parties. Loss, theft or damage caused to goods transported in the rented vehicle are expressly excluded from the insurance guarantee. Any damage or flaw must be reported to our offices in the first instance..
7. JURISDICTION: The parties agree that any litigation, controversy or claim resulting from this contract or related to it, its interpretation or execution will be resolved through equity arbitration, whose administration is entrusted to the Spanish Court of Arbitration and in accordance with the rules of the Rules of Procedure of the same, to which the parties submit and bind.
8. DATA PROTECTION:In compliance with the provisions of current regulations regarding the protection of personal data, Regulation (EU) 2016/6 79 of April 27, 2016 (RG DP), Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 (LOPD) and Royal Decree 1720/2007 of development of the LOPD, we inform you that the personal data included in our documents will be processed by MOBILlTY RENT SL (Responsible for the Treatment), in order to maintain a commercial relationship and will keep them as long as this is maintained. relationship, for the purpose of monitoring the contractual relationship and subsequent commercial information and that the data may be transferred. Likewise, you are informed that you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and those of limitation and opposition to its treatment by contacting MOBlLITY RENT S.L. with address at Calle San Lucas n° 12, 03100 JIJONA (Alicante) or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a photocopy of your DNI indicating the type of right you want to exercise. If you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations, you can file a claim with the control authority in agpd.es.
Insurance for mobility scooter
EXTRACT OF GUARANTEES AND SUM INSURED:
User accident death: €6,000. Absolute/partial permanent disability of the user: €6,000. Reimbursement of medical and pharmaceutical expenses: €2,000. Civil liability of the user for use and circulation of the scooter: €150,000. Claim for damages due to events arising from circulation, both to the user and to the scooter: INCLUDED. Bonds and defense: INCLUDED. Legal assistance guarantees: INCLUDED. Management procedures: INCLUDED.
USER TRAVEL ASSISTANCE:
ASISTENCIA EN VIAJE AL SCOOTER:
Transfer of the user in case of breakdown, accident, puncture or lack of air in the wheels: INCLUDED. In case of injury or illness that makes it impossible to continue the trip, medical and health care: €600. Displacement of a relative in case of hospitalization of the user: INCLUDED. Health transfer expenses of the user to the prescribed hospital center or address in Spain: INCLUDED. Daily compensation for hospitalization due to a traffic accident with the electric scooter: €50 per day/maximum 120 days. Double daily compensation for stay in U.V.I. for a traffic accident with the electric scooter: €100 per day/maximum 90 days. Reconstructive plastic surgery: €1,500.
Transfer of the scooter in case of breakdown, accident, puncture or lack of air in the wheels with an economic limit of €150 and a limit of 100Km: INCLUDED. Emergency repair on the road, travel expenses and labour: €100. Electric scooter rescue: €600. Scooter transport: INCLUDED. Sending a professional to remove the electric scooter: €150.
For more information on insurance coverage and compensation limits, check with our staff.